How I Started to Earn $3000 Per Month from My Kitchen Table as a Single Stay at Home Mom

How I Make More than $3000 Per Month From My Kitchen Table 





I have been working from home for about ten years now, writing content for affiliate marketers, online business owners and small businesses in my local area. I was earning a decent amount of money as a single, work from home mom however, I wanted some extra income to supplement the money I was already earning. 

About six months ago, I somehow found some information online that prompted me to start finding new ways to make money online. I attempted to boost my income with affiliate marketing but I didn't have the knowledge to really take it to the next level, so I moved on to some other ventures such as dropshipping and selling products on eBay. I did make some money but I realized that I lacked knowledge and guidance to help me level up my income. 

When Covid-19 took over the world, I lost a lot of clients, in fact, eighty percent of my clients just disappeared. Some even refused to pay me for services rendered, it was a scary time for me and I knew that it was time to find a solid way of making money on the Internet. I searched online for a mentor/coach to help me but couldn't find one in the first few weeks so decided to continue learning on my own through YouTube videos and other methods. 

With the knowledge that I had gained through YouTube and blogs, I earned an extra  $1000 in the first couple of months. I  tried a couple of different methods, these I will talk about below, but in the end, I needed some help to boost my online income. I couldn't do it alone, I will get to that later. 


I set up an Online Store 

One of the things that I did to start making extra money was to set up an online store. I used a print on demand method to make the whole process seamless. I designed, cups, notebooks and t-shirts and used RedBubble and Teespring to print and ship the products. I made about $800 from this in the first month, which is not bad at all. 

I promoted my online store using Pinterest mainly and it worked like a charm. I also posted content on Tik Tok wearing my products and showcasing them in funny videos. This method was really effective, I have Gary Vee to thank for that. 

Selling Courses 

Next up, I have selling courses. I started creating courses about making money online as a freelance writer. People were really interested, I sold the courses through my website and on Facebook and Instagram. I am about to set up an account with Skillshare to see if I can boost my income even further. 

Here are some of the methods that I have used to promote my online products: 

Pinterest 

Article marketing

Blogging 

TikTok 

YouTube 

Instagram 

Facebook 

One major mistake that a lot of newbies make when it comes to making money online is they think they can just spend a couple of days watching YouTube videos and start making large sums of money. It doesn't really work like that, I would strongly suggest you take a course or learn from a mentor. 

I am currently earning an extra $3000 on top of my main hustle earnings however, I did get a little assistance. I signed up for a no-cost workshop online to provide me with the knowledge I needed to start making money online from my kitchen table. This is the workshop that I signed up to>>>> Make money from home workshop

Making money online from home is possible, it does require hard work, dedication and lots of consistency. Often people think they can just work for a few hours a week and start seeing the big bucks roll in, that hasn't been the case for me, and it certainly won't be the case for you.  

I make money as an online writer/content creator, plus I manage a couple of online stores. I recently started my second side hustle, and this could be really lucrative if you are willing to learn the strategies and steps to start earning more than $3000 per month from your kitchen table.

 It is not an overnight, get-rich-quick scheme. You definitely won't get rich overnight but, if you put in the work, you will see results. I know that you probably don't want to hear this, you probably want to find a way to make really easy money online without putting in any work at all. Newsflash! There is no such thing as a get rich quick overnight method. If you want to get rich, you need to get consistent and work for it. 

The workshop that I signed up for will give you the necessary tools to start working from home and earning large sums of money however, you have got to put in the work and work like you really do want to be successful, it is as simple as that. 

Once again, here is the workshop that I signed up with to start making money online from my kitchen table as a single, stay at home mom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinnacle Virtual Academy Review

The Fundamental Benefits of Relational Therapy