Pinnacle Virtual Academy Review

 

Photo by Nick Morrison on Unsplash

Pinnacle virtual academy review 



I recently started taking online courses to develop my skillset. Also, to experiment with learning new things and challenge myself somewhat. I have done a few courses over the past few months. One of them being a social media course and another one about starting a business. 


Today I want to talk about Pinnacle Virtual academy. It's an online learning platform that is relatively new but growing fast. The courses are simple and easy to follow and there are a few courses to choose from. 


How does it work? 

You can either purchase individual courses or you can opt for the membership scheme where you pay monthly and gain access to a certain number of courses per month. I originally started off by purchasing individual courses and I quickly came to the realization that I preferred the membership option. 


They have silver, gold and platinum options. Here is the breakdown: 

Silver 

You get one course per month and it's $39.99 per month, every month. 


Gold 

Gold gives you three courses per month for $69.99. 


Platinum 

With platinum, you get unlimited courses for $99.99. 

  

If you want to take your time and do one course per month, the silver package is a really good option. I personally didn't go with the unlimited package because I don't have the time to complete multiple courses in a month. If you want to try the platform, go with gold or silver. If you want to work at a fast pace with multiple courses, the platinum package is the best value for money. 


You can do individual courses for $47 each which is quite reasonable but I would personally go for the membership as you save money in the long run. However, if you just want to take up a one-off course then you can go ahead and sign up for an individual course. 


The courses are easy to follow and comprehensive. I would recommend this site if you are new to taking online courses and want a bit of a taster into the world of online education. 


The customer service is quite responsive, I had a few queries before I signed up and while I was doing the course and they responded to me quite quickly. Overall, I had a good experience with Pinnacle Virtual academy. I would have to say that it is a good option for anyone who is new to online education and wants to get a feel for how it works. From what I can see they are constantly adding new courses as the platform grows and evolves.


Note: this is not a sponsored or affiliate post, this is my honest opinion about Pinnacle Virtual Academy. You can find out more about it by going here >>> Pinnacle Virtual Academy 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fundamental Benefits of Relational Therapy